Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Friday, June 09, 2006


Hey everyone! Well, my due date has been moved from Dec. 3 to Nov. 27th. I am now 15 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I am still having a hard time keeping food down and have still maintained my 10lb. weight loss. I think my belly is starting to pop though and I feel more pregnant. I especially look pregnant right after I eat which is when Guy took this picture. It is amazing!! We are starting to get more excited about the baby. Well, that is all I have for now. We will keep you updated on our little "Stover in the oven" - Love, Nan

2 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Jessica L. Johnson said...

You are sooooooo cute! You do look pregnant! I can't wait to see you! I really hope you start feeling better soon! My bets are on that it's a girl!

 
At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home