Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Thursday, April 19, 2007

AIM

I know this is the babystover website, but this is the only one I write on. I am really tired and about to go to bed, but I am so sad. AIM is over. I have given myself to eight AIM classes, and after much prayer, we have decided to stop working with AIM. This is breaking my heart. I know we probably can't continue with a baby, always searching for support and working extra jobs to make ends meet; but it was so worth it. I love AIM. I love what God is doing in AIM. Aspen was around the Aimers for a brief time and I wish she could be around them for many more years. My hope is that Aspen will always be influenced by young men and women who have a true love for Christ. I hope that Guy and I can be good examples to the teens we work with in the future, and that they will decide to give their lives fully to Jesus. God is so good! I have been blessed beyond measure and my heart is full with all of the wonderful people I have been honored to work with.

1 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys:

Do you know what you are going to do now? Hope to see you soon!

Doug

 

Post a Comment

<< Home