Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

HEY! Sorry I haven't written in a while. So, we are moved in to our new apartment in Houston. To update everyone on why I haven't posted pictures, when we came to Houston a few weeks ago to get an apartment our car was broken into and our backpack was stolen with our bibles in it and our digital camera. Guy was heartborken about his Bible b/c it was his Sunset Bible with all of his notes. I was pretty sad about the camera because I use it to put pics on our blog. Anyways - I wish I could show you our home and our town. Things are good though! We have a cool town 15 mins. from us named Kemah. It is on the water with boats and yachts everywhere. There is a cool restaraunt with fish aquariums and you can even feed stingrays. Guy and I did that last night and I was screaming the whole time because the sting rays jump out of the water at you. AHH - anyways..FUN FUN! You should all come visit and go fishing with us. well, i will write more later..hopefully we will have a camera at some point. My child is growing quickly and I need to remember these days! Love you all - Nan

2 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Kim W. said...

Hope yall are enjoying your new surroundings! And hope Aspen is adjusting well, too! We sure do miss yall up this way, and hope to see yall again soon!
Love ya! Aaron, Kim, Jake and Jack

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Melody said...

Sounds like you all are doing well. Sorry about you losing your things though. That's horrible. We hope you'll like it in Houston, the only problem is you are farther away from us! Tell Guy hello for us. We're doing great. I'm into my 14th week & we'll find out mid-July what we are having. Keep us in your prayers though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home