Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Thursday, September 27, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS


Today is my big brother's birthday. Chris lives in Mexico and works hard as a missionary for the cause of Christ. As long as I can remember I wanted to do everything he was doing. In high school I sang in the same group as him, I went to Aim like him, I went to Sunset and LCU like him and I desired to go to the mission field like him. I followed him every step of the way until he went to Mexico as a missionary. I know why I look up to him so much. He always paved the way because he had courage to take the first step. I am still apprehensive about going to the mission field. It is a scary thing to leave everything you know and to rely on God. I love my brother because he seeks out God's wisdom and direction in everything he does. I know this new year of his life is a blessing and that he will use it to the glory of God. He is also the greatest uncle. I think the picture speaks for itself. Happy birthday bubba - nan