Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Monday, September 10, 2007

We love Robby and Carla! They came to visit for 4 days and we had so much fun that Carla and I begged Robby to change the tickets for three days later. HE DID! We had the best time. I feel renewed! I have really loved Houston, but I have been very homesick lately for my friends. God has been so good to bring friends and family to us and we are grateful for it. Carla and Robby cleaned dishes, bathed Aspen, fed Aspen, helped Guy with a devo, and encouraged us beyond belief. We love you Robby and Carla. Thank you for blessing our life and loving our baby!

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Wix Family said...

I want a robby and carla here!!! i am jealous. Glad you had such a good time with them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home