Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Saturday, August 04, 2007

This weekend we took our high school teens on a retreat to Brenham, TX, home of Blue Bell ice Cream(I know right?). It was the best thing ever. While there our youth intern Kelsey bought Aspen this cute ice cream shirt and hat. It was a really great weekend to just get to know some of the kids we didn't know well, and also to tell our youth interns how much we appreciated them before they go off to AIM and college.

While we were in Brenham some of the girls and I went shopping and had a lot of fun. We actually went Antique shopping because that is all there is to do there and although none of us were in the market for antigues, we had a lot of fun trying things on. In fact, Aspen was with the girls most of the day. She is pretty much their baby and while I was not looking they dressed her up in a tiara and sunglasses as you can see below. She loved it. I think I might have a little "Ham". Aspen is the funniest kid. She laughs constantly and will go to absolutely anyone who reaches for her. When we dress her up I think she acts a little sassy like she wants to put on a show or something.

Here are a few stats about our little Lady that you may not know:

Age - 8 months
Weight - 17.9 pounds
Teeth -NONE!!
Words - Mama, Dada, Nanny(I know...:-)), Duck, Mimi(just yesterday)
Crawling - YES!!!!! she took her first little crawls? crawl? today. She was going after her diaper bag and succeeded in pulling everything out.

FINALLY SOME REAL FOOD!














I'm like my momma. I get cranky without my ice cream.














Yes - I am lookin good!


















She is deep in thought in this picture. We didn't put those sunglasses in her mouth, she just naturally put them there.











This is my Kelsey who is my favorite "GIRL" intern ever! We love you too STEVE!!

4 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, Blogger Lindsay White said...

I can't believe she is eating ice cream without me! How did this happen? I also can't believe how much she has changed in two months. I miss you guys and can't wait to talk to you.
Love you, Lindsay

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your daughter is growing up so fast! She is so adorable and beautiful! I think she will make a wonderful little hotie for our Canaan someday! :)

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a lucky girl! I want to go to the Blue Bell Factory! Hey, when we come to visit you in a year you better take me there, okay? I love you and miss you! Oh, and email me!
-Katie

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Guy and Nancy said...

Oh Katie, I will take you to Blue Bell. Don't you worry about that!! Lindsay - she had to start eating ice cream sometime. She couldn't wait all day for you to come home. Lucy - yes she is a little hottie and so is Canaan. Two beautiful kids may be too much for this world to handle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home