Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I love pink!! Today was a really good day. I went to the church to help Guy clean our teen classroom. We spent time with our interns and had a really great time getting dirty. When Guy got off work we took Aspen to stay with some people for the first time, so that we could go on a date. We went with some of our "new" good friends to see a movie and eat dinner. We had so much fun and honestly a lot of the time I was thinking about our "old" date buddies Katie and Brandon. It is crazy how I kept thinking about what Katie and I would say or do. I think I was sceptical that I could have fun with new people, but I totally did. It is neat how God always puts people in our lives to help us get through the hard times. We have met many couples in this church, but Christi and Trey are the ones who have sought us out and tried to make us feel welcome. OH..still not camera. My little crazy girl is growing up. She is particularly cute in Bible class. She holds her Bible..and of course eats it...but none the less she does hold it. :-) I am proud of her and pray everyday that she will be a good little example one day to other girls. I love you all and hope you see God's wonderful blessings in your lives. - Nan

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Another day in the life of Beau Hart :) said...

Hey,I've tried calling and haven't gotten ahold of you guys. Did you get a new number? If so please call and let me know! Thanks--Beau :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home