Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hey everyone! I love Thursdays! Today is Guy's day off and we had a lot of fun. We decided to explore today. We went to a fish store in Houston, ate at a really cool pizza place and drove around all day. Oh - and Aspen is totally trying to crawl. She lays on her tummy and does this Push up sort of thing. She puts her fingers on the ground and holds her whole body in the air with her toes clenching the floor. Then she starts scooting herself "Backwards". I don't know...maybe she is special or something. She will go backwards in circles just to get to a toy that is in front of her. She can't get the concept of "Forward" down. HAHA! We love our silly baby. I also heard from Katie today. She moved to Ukraine for a year and it was so good to hear from her. My friend Lindsay called too from South Africa. It is cool to have friends all over the world. Keep my friends in your prayers. Have a good night everyone - Nan

3 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger Timbra said...

hey, SOUNDS like aspen is getting big. sad about you camera, hopefully it will return to you soon. they do grow so fast during this time. maybe you should get a disposable to snap these moments with. . . she looks SOOO sweet. her "crawling" sounds like Alani's yoga phase, that pose sounds like what i used to call her "downward facing dog" now she has perfected that move since she's moving towards walking so she can really get her booty up in the air now! enjoy her. we have a gazillion trips we want to take, we'll put houston on the list, come to salt lake when you get a vacation! love ya

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Timbra said...

ugh, we are wii3mcfamily.blogspot.com this always signs me in with my photography blogspot. . . sorry!

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That silly baby girl, boy do I love her!!! I can't wait to see her walk when I get home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home