Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sorry no pictures!!!! We still have no camera. A detective in Dallas found our camera at a pawn shop but it still isn't here..Some of you have written me and our very sad about the lack of Aspen pics....Pray for our camera to come back to us. :-(

So, We are beginning to love Houston. It is still very HOTTTT!, but the people here are really great. My cousins Michael and Mel Rushing live here too and that is really fun! We went to dinner last week with them and are planning to see each other often! Guy and I have been decorating his office, and I convinced him that Hobby Lobby has everything he needs! And guess what? IT DID! We bought a clock and two wall hangings for his office. Guy has a really great job here and it is cool because Aspen and I can go to the office with him. Today we grabbed some coffee together and then I helped him do youth ministry stuff and Aspen just played on the floor. I love our little family. Moving is scary and making new friends is hard, but I can do anything with Guy and Aspen by my side.

2 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Nan! I'm so glad that you are enjoying Houston. I'm in Ukraine now!!! I'm just getting settled. Once that's done, I'll feel much better. I wish I had a Hobby Lobby! That place really does have everything you need! You have no idea how much I miss you and your sweet family. Well, maybe you have some idea :) Anyway, check out our website, Brandon has updated it. And then send me an email. I love you lots and will write you more sometime soon I hope.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Guy and Nancy said...

YEAH - I love you Katie..I will write you - NAN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home