Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Friday, August 10, 2007

AIM IS BEGINNING

Well, AIM is officially beginning tomorrow. Have I told you how much I love the AIM Program? I'm sure I have. I am so sad that we will not be in Lubbock tomorrow. This will be the first time in 8 years that we are not there to greet the new students. God changes so many lives through AIM and I was so blessed to be a part of it for so long. WOW - I look back on my life and can see how God used my time in AIM to challenge me and stretch me in ways that were sometimes painful to bring me to a better understanding of him. I will patiently wait to see what amazing events transpire in the lives of these new students that will enter the doors of Sunset Church of Christ tomorrow. What marriages will be a success because of those first steps taken on Saturday? What souls will be saved because a young man or woman had the guts to walk through those doors. God is at work in miraculous ways. If you have never done this, trace your life history through the eyes of God. See the places he led you to and the people he led you to so that you would fall more in love with Him. To my AIM staff, I love you and miss you. To the new aimers, hold on because the ride has begun. - Nan

4 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Blogger TREY MORGAN said...

AIM is awesome. It has touched so many in this world in powerful ways.

AIM will miss the Stovers.

Blessings on your new ministry.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Another day in the life of Beau Hart :) said...

Hey, Nan! I know i can't believe it has been so long since we went through AIM. Nancy, we're getting old, haha :)

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Toni Burns said...

Nancy (in reponse to Beau) , it has been a long time since you guys went through AIM but even longer since I went through AIM!! It is really exciting to think about what is going on in Lubbock this morning. This morning I was thinking about what it was like to move in and see everyone for the first time. God has and will do amazing things because of AIM - Toni

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

AMEN SISTA'!
AIM is awesome.I was feeling old about having entered AIM 8 years ago! But, Toni and Beau (not to mention you, Guy and my darling hubby), are all older than I. I guess I can take consolation in that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home