Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Monday, October 08, 2007

Dougle and Lucy are here

We are so happy because Dougle, Lucy, and Canaan came to visit us for a few days!! We are having a lot of fun just being able to sit around and be our crazy selves with people who know us VERY well. My mom came to church yesterday to see them and after church she took Lucy and I to Babies R Us to buy clothes and toys for the kids. We are so spoiled by her. Then today we went to a Russian store that Dougle knew about and checked out all of the different foods they have. I didn't find much of anything I wanted and Dougle basically just wanted KVAC which is a NON-ALCOHOLIC nasty fermented drink that he lives for. SO...he bought that and when we were leaving I said, "Um yeah I guess there is nothing about Russia food that I really miss". I know I miss Russia but definitely am not a big fan of their candies and foods. The candy bar I most miss from Moscow is actually Swiss I think. So they have only been here a couple of days and we are already sad about them leaving. I will keep you posted on our upcoming adventures.

2 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Su said...

Hey! I don't have anything of particular intelligence to add, I just wanted to say hi. :) Miss you guys.

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Another day in the life of Beau Hart :) said...

So, I must not mean that much to you. You didn't post anything at all about my visit, but you post something about Dougle and Lucy's visit. :(



(just kidding :) )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home