Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Yesterday was our big baby shower. It was absolutely AWESOME!! My friends, Katie, Kim, Denyce, Barbara, Carla, Sarah, Ann, Alisha, and My Wonderful sister in law Jessica who could not be there, helped host my shower. God is so good to bless us with such great friends. We received a stroller, this cool jeep in the picture, a swing, monitors, a diaper genie, about 40 outfits, a pair of nike booties, a hotpink pair of ostrich skin boots, several blankets, and the list goes on and on. My mom gave Lucy and I matching outfits for Canaan and Aspen. In the picture I am holding the little Christmas dress she got Aspen, and Lucy received a Santa outfit for Canaan. Thank you to everyone who blessed us with these gifts! Click here to see more pictures of the Baby Shower.

1 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger Kim W. said...

Nancy,
I so wish I could have been there. Looks like you had a great shower though. Andra said it was very nice. I am so glad. Anyway, you look great, and I just love the excitement and anticipation all over your face! So cute! I love you! Jake and Aaron love you, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home