Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Monday, October 15, 2007

OUR PALS

We had such a good time when Dougle and Lucy were here. We all are of course exhausted parents of babies and so we opted out of going out on the town and doing a bunch of sight seeing. We decided instead to cook dinner at home and just enjoy being with each other. Dougle did get viciously attacked by a stingray, but I think he'll be ok. You'll have to ask him about our man-eating stingrays. Nevertheless it was a very relaxing time with our friends and a good way to say goodbye before they leave for Moscow. Canaan and Aspen had a great time playing together, bathing together, napping together, and crying together. They are going to be great pals one day, and I'm sure will love us when years from now we break out the pictures of them bathing together. Enjoy the pics of these cute kids. We love you Dougle, Lucy, and Canaan!

Canaan and Aspen had too much fun when Dougle and Lucy came to visit. Aspen doesn't look too thrilled with me taking a picture though.

Already butting heads at a young age.

Reading to my babies

Aren't they the sweetest kids you have ever seen?

2 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Wix Family said...

They are so cute...and getting so big so fast.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nan-
You chose some 3 of the exact same pictures I was going to put on my blog!! I just think that is funny. So, I'll try a bit of variety!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home