Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

















Hey! Well, I wanted to introduce you to Miss Thang's closet and bedroom. She has a crazier closet than me and she isn't even here yet! I can definetely see how she is becoming "it" in our lives. :-) Everyone told me I would have to move over and she would be queen, but I never thought it would happen before she even got here. HAHA! I am actually loving it! The dresser you see was Guy's when he was a child. It was brown, but he stripped it and painted it for Aspen.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Kristi Miller said...

I love Aspen's bed. I think she has more clothes than me already. I love yall!!!!

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Guy and Nancy said...

Thanks for writing Kristi. it is crazy isn't it?

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

awww this is way too adorable :) she really is gonna be higher than a queen.. is that possible?? :) miss you nan and guy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home