Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I am 37 weeks pregnant and only have three weeks till my due date. The doctor said the Baby's head is down and we are doing great. I am so excited especially since Dougle and Lucy just had their baby, but I am also really nervous. It's funny because my stomach is a constant source of entertainment at our house because Aspen is so active. I never thought I would say this, but it honestly drives me crazy at times when she won't let up on the gymnastics or whatever she is doing in there! I hope all of you are doing well and I can't wait to introduce you to Miss Aspen! - NAN

1 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Jessica L. Johnson said...

Nan, you look so beautiful! I can't wait till Dec. 27th!

Love, Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home