Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Thursday, October 18, 2007

WE HAVE A TOOTH!

I am not sure why it is exciting, but Aspen officially has a tooth. She has been teething forever and it was getting to the point that when I told people that, they were like "Ok...sure Nancy...where are the teeth?" Last night I stayed home from church with Aspen because she had a touch of fever and was really sleepy. As I was about to put her to sleep I saw a little white thing at the top of her mouth. I felt it and it was a bit sharp. So, she is cutting the top left tooth and then today Guy discovered that the top right front tooth is about to break through as well. Guy said that at Christmas she is going to have to sing, "All I want for Christmas is my other teeth", since she will have her two front teeth. I am just so happy for her. This is a fun little milestone that means she is that much closer to eating REAL food. I was so worried that she would have to eat pudding for her birthday. :-) Congratulations baby!!!
This is the day before we found the cute little tooth!

3 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Wix Family said...

Well she has hit another milestone that Eliana is yet to hit...but if it's anything like all the other milestones she is only a couple a weeks away from getting her first tooth too...we will see. I hope all is well. Love you and miss you

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Timbra said...

so funny that you and stacey have late tooth bloomers . . . they can just gum stuff even with 2 teeth. we have a little friend . . . 22 mos old and 3 teeth. congrats aspen !!!!!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! It has finally come! Now you can feel like all that drooling and fussiness over the past 6 months has paid off! Here we come, birthday cake!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home