Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Pregnancy Pics and Updates

Well, I am now 23 weeks pregnant and took this picture in an outfit I had when I was pregnant with Aspen so I could compare how I look. I am most definitely not sick anymore like I was with Aspen. I have a condition called Placenta Previa(somewhat common with previous c-sections) and so I have to take it extra easy right now. When I go back to the Dr. he should tell me if the problem is correcting itself or not. If it is not then depending on circumstances I will have to take it more easy than I am and could eventually be put on bedrest. So far I have had a few times when I did too much in a day and had some problems, but I am completely optimistic about everything. I feel like the problem will just correct and if it doesn't then everyday I am closer to delivering a healthy baby. By the way, we came up with a name. Our little girl is named SYDNEY CLAIRE. We both just love the name and it was actually hard to come up with. We tried it out for a few days and when Aspen kissed my tummy and said, "hi sydney" then we knew it was the name. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I have been getting harassed :-) for not putting up any preg pics. I will post later about our vacation! Enjoy your day!!


9 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Kim W. said...

LOOK HOW CUTE YOU ARE!? Love it! And LOVE the name! Can't wait till Miss Sydney is here!
Love you! And take 'er easy! ;)

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Timbra said...

oh so cute!!! good idea on "comparison pix" in the aspen one you look like you're working hard to prove you have a belly :) sorry for harassing you :)sydney is super duper cute and i LOVE the name claire (it used to be in my top pix when i was a teenager picking out baby names because it's both my aunt's middle name and my step mom's middle name). . . can't wait to hear about your vacation. i was a little worried about you guys having a run in with gustav, but then he cooled his jets a little.

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Su said...

Oh, my, PLEASE be taking it easy! Sorry, I hear the words "placenta previa" and I get a bit uneasy. But if you do what your doc says, you should be fine. :) I am looking forward to pictures of Syndey!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nan,
You are looking great! I am so glad you are less sick! What a blessing! Hope you are enjoying "looking pregnant"! I have a small bump to those who know me. It is fun. We love you and miss you!
~Luc

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww Nan you look great! Can't wait to see pics of the vacation, and hopefully soon be able to Skype you!
<3

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nancy you look so cute & baby girl # 2 how wonderful, I have to tell you I loved having two baby girls.

Your little Aspen is so adorable, she is sure growing up fast, I remember when she was just a baby and we hung out at sugar browns for a visit, I hope when the 2nd baby girl arrives we might be able to grab Katie,you,Aspen and a have a cup of Chai Tea celebrating the new arrival.

Love to you all :)

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Wix Family said...

you are looking good...i hope you are feeling better now that summer is over and able to get at least a little bit more rest then what you have been. Love ya and miss you...are kids will only be about 6 months apart...fun stuff.

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger David and Olivia said...

Glad you posted the pregnancy pics and I do love the name you guys have picked out! (And I'm glad Aspen approved it as well!) Hope you all are having a good time with your parents.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Elisha Wenner said...

I love the name sydney..now you are gonna have to bring sydney TO SYDNEY!!!! :D Miss you Nan! Glad things are better than when you had aspen with how sick you were!! Love ya heaps

 

Post a Comment

<< Home