Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Thursday, July 17, 2008

New House, Pics of Aspen, and Update on Pregnancy

Hello people! Sorry it has been so long. Over the past 6 weeks we moved into our first house, started our dr. appointments for Baby #2, had 3 separate groups of house guests, and started our summer madness with the teens. Things have been nutty and so I apologize for not writing! I will begin with the house. We love our new home. After much paint and hard work we moved into our beautiful home on Kensington Place. Our home is in a pretty subdivision on a quiet street in the vicinity of NASA. Aspen has a big backyard and plenty of shade from our trees to play all day!

I am now 16 weeks pregnant and things are starting off pretty much like Aspen did. I am sad to say it, but I am very sick and have actually lost nearing 16 lbs. The baby is healthy though and is a squirmmer. It takes forever to find his/her heartbeat because of all the movement. The dr. will probably deliver me c-section on Dec. 26th now. He says he wants me to enjoy Christmas along with other reasons! We find out what the baby is on August 4th. YAY!!!

My sweet 19 month old girl is more talkative than ever! We are so proud of her speech. She says everything and is even trying sentences out! Today she mimicked a song and said, "I'm a daddy's darling". She has a ton of teeth not even sure what she is missing but she is really eating a lot of things now. We went to the beach with the teens the other day and it was so neat because we all sat to have a devo and sing, and Aspen went and sat by her daddy and just watched the teens and tried to sing with them. I had a moment where I just thanked God for allowing my baby to be in the presence of good kids and to learn about being a Christian from them. God has been so good to us!


Aspen and Lauren; Aspen at the devo; with Lauren; with Cassiana and Lauren
On the 4th of July at Mimi and Grandpa's house in College Station
The new house with our two week old couches..WHOO HOO!




12 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger Su said...

It is about time! Do you know how many times I've check this blog, anxiously waiting for you to update?? I was worried you'd fallen into the Gulf!

Seriously, the pics are great-- I love Aspen's pigtails! She is too cute!-- and your house is lovely. You have my sympathies on the sickness. Is there a drug they can give you (or would you prefer not to go that route?), or are you going to have to tough it out?

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Timbra said...

oh glad to hear from you personally. good luck keeping those two week old couches clean with a toddler and a baby on the way :) excited to hear what baby is! you could actually go this week if you wanted to pay someone to tell you. . . 16 weeks, that's when they can tell :)

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

OOOHH! It was so great to hear from you! I do understand, though, about not having internet readily available! Well, I loved all the pics. Especially the close up of Aspen. She is a darling! ANd your house is BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad you got new couches! It was time and you deserve them. It changes the look a bit from the houses you've had before. I really like it! Stylish, yet Nancy simple, which is refreshing. You are great at that!
Well, hope to hear more and we are praying for you to stop being sick!!! We love you and miss you!
~Lucy

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger Lindsay White said...

Nice couches! Good to see the new place. Hope things are going well and you have been able to catch your breath a little from the past few weeks. Love you!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Wix Family said...

love the pigtails on Aspen...where ever did you learn to do that...lol. I miss you girl give me a call sometime.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Melody said...

I got the bench at Mathis Brothers for $96! I thought it was a great buy and was pretty easy to assemble! Hope you all are doing well and hope you have at least a couple days when you aren't sick!

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger April said...

Your house it beautiful and congrats on the pregnancy!!!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Kim W. said...

Ahhh! August 4th is almost here! So excited for yall! Can't wait to hear if #2 is pink or blue! :)

On another note...I wish we could be down there this next week. I would love to see everyone. Why does my husband have to have such a crazy/weird schedule!

However, when we DO come down (whenever that may be!), I can't wait to see yalls house!!!

Love you!

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

ASPEN IS GETTING SOOO BIG. THE PICS OF HER ARE ADORABLE. I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT BABY #2 IS. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU NAN. I HOPE YOU GET TO FEELING BETTER. I LOVE YOUR HOUSE. IT LOOKS GREAT.
LOVE RACHEL

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger David and Olivia said...

Hey, Nan! First off... I'm so sad your pregnancy is so rough again. We will keep you and the baby in our prayers... I hope the sickness goes away sooner than it did with Aspen! The pics were great and you girl is so big! I can't believe it. Congrats on the new house as well! - LIV

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so I just realized that we hadn't been over to see your new couches yet! Crazy!

 
At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your titsare beautiful mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home