Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Friday, January 18, 2008

(LATE) Pictures of our TEEN Christmas party


Aspen made us laugh because she wanted to be in the center of all the presents and activities going on. The teens are sweet to her and let her help open their presents. Our living room is very tiny and I think we had 24 people in it. AHHH! It was nice and cozy. I made pizza puffs, pumpkin bread and chocolate covered pretzels! We love our teens so much and a couple of them(Lauren and Cassiana) came over early to help me go crazy making food! I love my girls! We have been very blessed to work with teenagers who try so much to be like Jesus. A few of my girls spent the night with us a while back specifically to help me make pies all night long so that we could go deliver them to people who are not able to leave their homes. These girls have such a heart to serve. Lauren was the only one available to deliver pies the next morning and she was so kind to people and was such an example of Jesus. We love all of our kids and Guy and I have a deep desire to do anything we can to help them grow into men and women who see the purpose God has for their lives. When you have a free minute pray for our teens. God has blessed us more than we could have imagined by allowing us to spend time everyday with such great kids!




1 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nan-
It looks like lots of fun! I just said a little prayer for you, Guy and your teens. I was thanking God for such wonderful workers like you and Guy who are in his Kingdom! You have such great servant hearts yourselves. I hope your teens are able to see that and learn from you. We love you all and love reading about you. Peace, Luc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home