Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Life is changing

Aspen is about to be ONE year old. Everyday she learns new things and surprises us with her sense of humor that is quickly developing. She is the biggest ham and likes to smile and make faces at people during church. At home she teases me to chase her by crawling up to me...smiling...and then crawling as fast as she can while squealing really loudly. I get on my knees and crawl around after her. She loves this and loves her DADDY even more. All day all I hear is DADADADADA! She sits at the door when he leaves for work and positions her hands like she is asking a question while saying DA? DA?

Officially she now has four teeth. Two on top and two on bottom. This makes for interesting kisses. She tries to eat our faces when she kisses us and now she just bites really hard while saying, "AHHHHH" It is so cute, but I know I need to stop her before she bites other kids!

I love this time of year because I remember when Aspen was getting closer to being born. I am so excited to experience Christmas with her without the shock of having a new baby and late night feedings! I may actually remember this one!

She is definitely a Daddy's girl!

2 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Wix Family said...

Can you believe it... our babys are about to be 1 year olds this week! Its crazy how fast time has flown by

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, Nan. What have you started feeding her for her to sprout FOUR teeth so quickly?!?! What fun! Canaan started biting a bit when he first got teeth. Then we broke him of that. It has come back a bit recently (he's bitten me 3 times in the past few days). I thought we'd already won that battle! Oh well. I think he is just teething all those other molars!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home