Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Aspen's First Halloween


Aspen was Tinkerbell for Halloween. Our dear friends Robby and Carla bought Aspen her first Halloween costume. We went to Trunk or Treat at the church and had so much fun taking her from car to car to get candy!

We had a face painting booth and Aspen had a smiley face painted on her cheek, while I had a heart painted on mine. The lovely artists were Kayla and Chelsea.

All in all we had a really great time trick or treating with our girl. She carried her little basket and was really excited when people put candy in it. She did get tired towards the end of the night and so I let the teens hold her while I helped Guy clean up the parking lot. Guy did a really great job helping to organize this event. Many people around our community brought their kids to 'Trunk or Treat' and we are hoping that this will result in them coming to worship with us. I hope all of you had memorable experiences as well.

6 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Wix Family said...

She looks really cute...I also got the pictures of her in her costume and the other one. She is really cute. I will be sending Eliana's new pics your way soon also...plus and invitation to her birthday.

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is sooooo cute....thanks for not putting that "other picture" on here.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Another day in the life of Beau Hart :) said...

What a cute baby girl. We've got to come see her, I bet she doesn't remember me already, ha~! Love and miss you guys :)

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Su said...

I don't get it-- what were you dressed as?

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nan-
Did you enjoy eating all her candy? We are enjoying some of Canaan's!
You have a precious little girl. We still have her Halloween pic up!

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, you guys! I loved getting the picture of Aspen in her little outfit. What a cutie. Miss you guys like Crazy. I know they are loving you there, but probably not near as much as you are loved around here. Come see us ~ you have a place to stay.

Love you!
Barb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home