Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Saturday, November 10, 2007

A few random photos
This is our living room. We live on the third story of a huge apartment complex. There are no elevators and so we have a nice hike up and down the stairs each day. I think my arm muscles are growing from carrying Aspen up and down. We live in a two bedroom/two bath apartment and we absolutely love it. I see no need for a house because apartments are so convenient and we do not have to pay when things break! YEAH!

Here is another lovely picture of our fireplace and mantle. I really wanted a fireplace because I like the way they look, but of course it is so hot in Houston that we never really use it. I actually wonder why there are even fireplaces in our apartment building. Oh well..it looks so pretty! We also have a picture of Paris above the fireplace because I have been all over Europe but have never managed to see Paris and I really want to!

Here is my girl at night time. She just had a bath and was messing with my picture frames. She particularly likes a picture of Katie's wedding. She always grabs it and says "Puppy". We aren't sure why she does this. My nephew was down from Mexico this week and when she saw him she gasped and said, "PUPPY". I am not sure where we went wrong but hopefully this problem will get straightened out!

7 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Wix Family said...

Looks like a nice little house for you guys...wish I could come visit. I miss you a lot. You two should plan a trip up here it's a good vacation spot. Really close to Aspen. Love you and miss you
Stacey

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Another day in the life of Beau Hart :) said...

What a cute baby girl! Glad she took after her Uncle, ha! Just curious, do you ever check my site? i never get any comments from you and I comment on yours all the time! Haha just kidding love you guys :)

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Su said...

I am glad that someone else my age feels the same way I do about apartments.

Also, Beau, you SO have no room to talk-- when was the last time you were on my blog?

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Guy and Nancy said...

BEAU - check your site MR....I posted on it - Nan

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Another day in the life of Beau Hart :) said...

Thanks Nan, now I feel special and loved :)

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Timbra said...

i don't think i've left a comment in a while. . . can't wait for the invite! wish we could be there, of course! here's my deal. . . i travel and do wedding photography. so since you work with people who MIGHT get married in the near future, make sure you remember that. As long as what they pay me covers my airfare and someone's willing to watch Alani I can usually do it! It's my sneaky way of seeing friends. sounds like you guys are happy and having a great time. Can you believe you're about to have a 1 year old? it's ONE-derful!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger karen said...

Hi Guy and Nancy. It's been so long! You too look so great and your daughter is so precious! Hope you're keeping well and life is good.
(If you ever manage to get to Paris, make sure and stop by London!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home