Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Guy and Happy Anniversary

On the 20th we celebrated Guy's 29th birthday and on the 21st we celebrated 5 years of marriage. I cannot believe I married the boy I have been in love with since I was 14. When I was in 5th grade I wrote in my Lion King journal that I was going to marry Guy and then I wrote my name out like this "Nancy Lynette Stover" all over the pages. He is still just as sweet and cute as he was when we were kids and after 5 years of marriage I love him more than I ever could have imagined. For our anniversary we went to College Station and dropped Aspen off with my parents. Then we headed to Abuelos for dinner, the movies(to see National Treasure) and then to the Homewood Suites for the night. We had such a great time being together and are already looking forward to next year!!!! I love you GUY!!

5 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger Another day in the life of Beau Hart :) said...

Sorry I didn't call you on your b-day Guy. I meant to. Happy Belated Birthday :) Were going to come and see you guys soon, :)

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Timbra said...

fun fun celebrations! i just saw 'sweet home alabama' for the first time and this reminds me of when "jake" says "no one finds their soulmate when they're ten years old, what would be the fun in that?" and then they end up together!!!! how fun. . that's like you guys. happy anniversary, birthday and first birthday as parents and christmas and new year. . well, you two just like to have all your holidays grouped together don't you?

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Melody said...

Happy B-day(late) to Guy and happy anniversary to you both! It's crazy how time flies as we get older. Gavan and I will be celebrating our 5th year in May and now we have a child. I was remembering back when we were all younger and how much fun we always had in Alva. I miss you guys! Hope your holidays are wonderful!

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nan-
Don't you just love being married to the guy of your dreams? Isn't God great like that to bless us even more than we deserve! Congrats on 5 years, you old married people, and tell Guy Happy B-day too!
We love you!!!
And give Aspen a kiss from her Auntie Lucy.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey,
Was just checking blogs and wanted to say hello. I know I've already commented, but thought I'd just say HI again! WE love you all and miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home