Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Monday, April 14, 2008

BIG NEWS



So, today for the first time in the Stover Family history, we put an offer on a house! AHHHH! We have been house hunting for a few weeks and we found the perfect one. My mom is our broker and she had us sign so many papers basically offering an amount to the owners of the house. We feel confidant that even at worst we could still afford this house and buy it! WE ARE SO EXCITED!!! Maybe later on this week we can tell you if we will be signing a contract!

On to more important things. The above picture is telling of our lives lately. Aspen loves to play and so about every couple of days we take her to a park. This pic was taken by our friend Link at a park in Lubbock. Aspen loves to slide and swing with her daddy. Lately when Guy comes home from work, Aspen starts bouncing around and charges for the door screaming HI DATTY...HI DATTY! She is most definitely a Daddy's girl and I love every minute of it since I was and still am a Daddy's girl! I have much more to write, about youth ministry and life but I am extremely tired from a long day of checking houses out! So, for now I will just say have a great night sleep!

3 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Su said...

Hey, I've had that same spam comment. Cool.

Anyway, congrats on the house hunting. I still think that is such a scary step! I hope it all works out the way you need it to.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Melody said...

So funny that you mentioned Derrick Johnson cause I showed Gavan a picture of him tonight and told him that I had a big time crush on him! Those days were so fun and I love looking back at the pictures. We looked ridiculous most of the time or at least I did!

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanted you to know that Lena Powell fell and broke her hip.
She is in the local hospital
for rehab.
Great to read about you and
your family.
Lord bless you,
Irita Colson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home