Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

PICTURES OF OUR WEEK

Well, we have had a full week as you will see in all these pics. Aspen is now 22 months old and is such a beautiful little girl. She is into everything and wants to help out so much. Today she helped me make mashed potatoes and last week we made muffins. She threw the blueberries in. As any ornery two year old she gets into trouble from time to time but it is so sweet when she realizes this and apologizes. Last night she did a few things that resulted in a spanking and time out. We sat her on the couch and she could not move until she told Guy she was sorry. She would not even look at him for at least 10 mins. I would not let her up and so finally she said, "Nanny, sorry". I said, "that is fine, but you must tell daddy that you are sorry". I carried her to Guy and ever so softly she said, "sawey daddy". It was so sweet and made me proud of her. I love just being with her and watching her do new things. Last night she wanted to skate on our tile and she fell down so many times but just kept getting back up. She kept saying, "I kating". Totally off the subject, but I am now 27 weeks pregnant and the baby is doing great. The dr. has scheduled my c-section on the books officially for 7:30 a.m. on Christmas Eve. We cannot beleive we will have a little Christmas baby! I am feeling pretty good and am just focusing on enjoying Aspen and being with her these last few months before she gets a new sister! ENJOY THE PICS. THERE ARE SEVERAL!!


Going to church


27 weeks Baby



Us at the Memorial High School; Game on Friday. We wore matching bows in our hair


Enjoy football game popcorn for SUPPER!!

She wears this bucket on her head constantly and calls it her HAT



Skating in her dinner stained pajamas


Wearing mommy's high heels



It rained today and she loves to wear her raincoat


Wearing her raincoat in the house of all things. She cries when I take it off.


Helping me make mashed potatoes. She handed me the potatoes to peel and then placed them in a bowl after they were cute. She kept saying, "PEETAYTOES".

9 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Princess Warrior for my King said...

Hey nan! Thanks for your comment on my blog!! I miss you too! You made me tear up with your sweet words of encouragement. Thank you! So big baby hump you have! Your looking so cute with our with out the baby. So are you coming to my graduation?!You know you're on invited!!

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Timbra said...

wow, skates. . . maybe I should get some for alani. never thought of her being old enough to do that, but very very cool and fun!!! also, we do have dish network, but i watch a lot of local channels. mike is always putting it on nickelodeon, but i generally stick to dvds and local channels with alani. . . speaking of, she got a new winnie the pooh dvd yesterday from her grammy (mike's mom) and we've watched it approximately 5 times. . . . there are three pooh stories and then two "handy manny" episodes, when i start the dvd for whatever reason it starts towards the middle of the last of the three pooh episodes so when i say "five times" i mean we've watched the second half of the last episode five times in two days. cute baby belly!!!!

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Kim said...

She is so cute! Sure wish we could see yall more. Hope you are doing great! Love you!

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! All three of you are getting so big! ;) I LOVE the pictures of Appy with her hair down. So cute. And I'm glad you wore my shirt to the game. haha The pic of you and Aspen is now my new background. Yay! See you in a WEEK!! :D
<3

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS- Your hair is getting long! Lookin good! lol
<3

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Su said...

So, do you still get to take the Christmas babies home in a stocking? (Or at least, with a stocking?)

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Timbra said...

got your facebook note, easier for me to write here. . . it's called a mei tai. you can purchase commercially made ones, i got mine through a woman who makes them, i wouldn't recommend her only because she had a lot of personal stuff going on and it took months and months to finally get it after repeated promises, but i have a friend who is considering making them, i've put in a note to her to see if she'd make you one and how much she'd charge, but she has a 3 year old and a 1 month old, so i'm not sure how she'll feel about it. otherwise, mei tai is the name and you can look them up online, there are different varieties. i LOVE the mei tai. also consider getting the fun little book "baby gami" and in there they just show you how to take 5 yards of fabric and create a carrier for baby, which i also use with alani and love (i even had one for the pool for a while, made out of a quicker drying fabric).

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Timbra said...

okay, my friend can not do the mei tai, but she suggested checking online, etsy.com may be a good place, check around for stay at home moms who make them, as opposed to purchasing commercially!!! support a mom who stays home, that's the way to go!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Jessica L. Johnson said...

I can't wait to see my BABY!!! And you too of course!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home