Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Friday, February 06, 2009

Sydney is 6 weeks old and Aspen is adorable!
Well, Syd is 6 weeks old this week. She seems to really look at us and notices when we walk in the room. If I am talking she arches her head to see me. I love this. Sometimes I find myself just wanting to hold her and never let go. She is such a cuddly little thing and I really want to soak up all the time with her at this age. She is growing too fast! Everyone has asked me how this transition too two children has been and I have to say it has been phenomenal. Aspen was sick with acid reflux and cried so much the first few months that I think we were thrown into difficulties right away. Sydney does seem to have a few tummy problems but she does not cry non stop like Aspen did. I think since Aspen was such a challenge at first that we feel like Sydney is a breeze. We just love having 2 kids. I also feel sooooo much better than I did while pregnant and so I have a ton more energy to deal with 2 kids! God is good!!! Aspen is doing wonderful. One of our college students that Aspen adores came home this week and so Aspen has had a good few days. We took her to the park to play with Lauren on Thursday and then Thursday night our college students came over for small group and Aspen had tons of fun with them. In the bottom pictures Aspen is eating spaghetti with Nathan and sitting with Kayla at our bar. She loves the college students!!!



































1 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger Timbra said...

too cute. . . glad to hear the transition hasn't been too traumatic. i think alani has those stripey pants too!!! ONE day. . . we'll get our girls together!!! keep the pix and the updates coming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home