Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Monday, October 13, 2008

28 and a half weeks pregnant


I had to write today because every day I feel Sydney bumping around in my stomach but today was different. She usually just kinda pops me really hard and startles me. Today I was sitting in my chair during Aspen's nap time honestly just thinking about Sydney. I had my shirt pulled up where I could look at my stomach and she started doing the smoothest big movements. I could see a large wave go over my stomach and when I put my hand on my stomach I could feel what felt like an elbow going by slowly. She usually is asleep or still in the morning but today I got a show. She did these slow strong movements for about an hour and I just sat there mesmerized. When Guy came home I said that I accomplished nothing during Aspen's nap time which is usually my time to clean and get things done. As sick as I have been in this pregnancy I had a sweet moment today where I just really enjoyed having Sydney with me and in a way I didn't want to rush the pregnancy. There is something so indescribable about a baby inside of you. God is so good to give me two little girls. On another note my Aspen is the greatest encouragement to me. Lately I have started to get sick a lot like with morning sickness but all day. When I feel like I just need to lie down Aspen always comes in and says, "Hi Nanny....HAND???" I walk somewhere with her and she just wants to show me everything. When I have morning sickness she sits on the floor and holds my leg and says, "Sawey Nanny or Nanny sick". It is neat how God gives us such little people for inspiration!!

8 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger Timbra said...

whenever you leave me a comment i am certain you've posted and generally i'm correct. LOVE the belly pix. . . yes, let's trade homes. i didn't think of you guys, as i'm usually trying to get to CA but 80 in december is JUST RIGHT for me. . . . so fun about the new movements of your baby girl. so i see you've started bbabystover.blogspot? is this sydney's special page? oh, get a better camera, that helps with the crispness, it's cuz i have an slr (detachable lenses) not just a point and shoot, it's way faster and focuses easier and such. anyway, i always think you have tons of cute pix of aspen.

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad I found your blog; I loved seeing pictures of Aspen.

I know what you mean about pregnancy. I hated it w/ the 24/7 sickness, but when I'd see Abby moving, it helped.

Praying for you and your new baby and family.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Toni Burns said...

You look great nancy. Sorry about the sickness. Glad you have Aspen to take care of you.

 
At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our kitchens are the same color! Isn't it precious how intuitive our kids are to how we're feeling and wanting to take care of us? Aspen's going to be such a great big sister. You're looking gorgeous!
Can't wait to see you this weekend.
Melanie

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Lindsay White said...

Want to go shopping?? haha glad to see you are doing well. I miss you my friend and wish I could be there for all of the eating.. I love when you are pregnant! Can't wait to meet Sydney. Love you my friend.

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Zack said...

Hi Guy and Nancy! Great to see y'all! Love and miss y'all tons. How's it going in H-town? Great to see Nancy is pregnant. Congrats!
I am back in Lubbock and attending SIBI. Thinking and praying about many possibilities right now. By and large my heart keeps going back to the Northeast. That's where I would most like to go. But ultimately I want to go wherever God sends me, wherever that might be. Love and miss y'all a lot. God bless. Grace and Peace.
Zack
zackblaisdell.wordpress.com

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is so sweet of Aspen! God is good to us. Hope her terrible twos wait to kick in. Canaan's started about a month in advance, but he is calming down now that he is 2. He just had to be reminded who is in charge: Mommy and Daddy. We have to go through that every few months! We love you. Love the belly pictures!
Luc

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger David and Olivia said...

Awww! That's so sweet to hear! Those are the types of things our team misses out on since we have all boys! :) He he! Regardless, they're good little stinker-pots and we love them. Glad to read about your good morning, though! Love you and nice pic! -LIV

 

Post a Comment

<< Home