Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Friday, December 12, 2008

Only a week and a half till Baby #2 is Born!

I haven't posted a pregnant picture in a while so here it is! I am 37 weeks pregnant and ready to see little Sydney's face! We are getting ready for everything and this week my sweet husband undertook a new project. We took the dresser out of Aspen's room because we think Sydney will need that more right now and Guy is in the process of building a toy chest out of a bench I have. This bench actually was my bed growing up and then my mom had it turned into a cute bench for me! Well, I covered it in red and cream toille and it looked great in our house in Lubbock. We now want to put it in Aspen's room but wanted to make better use of it. The color is a little bit yellow, the cushion doesn't match and we need this bench to hold toys! This week Guy bought a bunch of lumber and so far the toy chest is looking great! I recovered the seat with a pretty pink and all that is left to do now is to paint the bench white! It is going to be an awesome toy chest/seat!



Me at 37 weeks pregnant!


The new toy chest/bench! Picture it all white!!

Me and my girl cuddling before bedtime tonight. She asked me to sing her, "Twinkle Twinkle". I always oblige because I like that she still needs me!!! :-)

6 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Kim said...

You look great! I can't wait to meet Miss Sydney! Hope yall are doing well, and these last few days aren't too long and uncomfortable for you, if there is such a thing... ;) Love you! Give that sweet BIG SISTER hugs from her cousins!

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Another day in the life of Beau Hart :) said...

wow another baby! Sleepless nights like us, ha :) We love and miss you guys and want to come see you soon!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Stephen, Kaylin and Oliver said...

OMG you are SO pregnant!! Your kid is so old too! She's beautiful!

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Naner.. This semester went by SO quickly it seems. I can't wait to see your new baby girl, and getting to watch her grow as well. Well.. outside your belly now.. haha I'm so excited to be coming home, but I'm also super excited to be able to be home when Sydney comes!! Take it easy girl. ;) Love ya!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Timbra said...

oh, it's so nice to know your baby still needs you, isn't it? especially at this super independent age of TWO!!! You look ready to have a baby, we can't wait to meet your new little one. . . well, we can wait because there's lots of christmas shopping people need to get done before christmas eve, so don't wish it here too quickly!!! love the belly pic!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Lindsay White said...

My friend, you look so good! Christmas is your time, I am bummed that I am missing it. Love you lots and can't wait to meet Sydney.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home