Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sydney is 7 weeks and Aspen is 27 months
Well things are moving right along in the Stover family! Aspen had a birthday party to go to this week. It was princess themed so she was quite happy. It was also Sydney's first birthday party and she wore a little dress and even got a party favor bag. How cool is that?? I weighed her today and she is 12 lbs which is much more than I thought but I am not at all surprised either. She feels pretty heavy! After the party we bought a kite. Guy looked at pretty princess ones for her, but she wanted a Buzz Lightyear one of course. He is her hero and favor character ever! So today we finally took the kite out for a spin. Aspen liked it for about 5 minutes but I was in heaven so I flew it a while and then in an effort to chase Aspen because she was getting away, the kite got stuck on a powerline. I quickly let go so I wouldn't get electricuted and the kite wrapped around it. So...we lost the kite but as far as I know it is still flying over in Crenshaw Park! Sad story. Anyway, things are going well with our two little ladies. We are meeting our small group friends at Chic Fila tonight for dinner so the girls will get some playtime in with their friends! Enjoy the pictures!




I am trying to get a non crying pic with her face toward the camera!


Not yet.....

YAY - good pic Sydney

Her princess dress for the b-day party











Our pretty princess who likes quite sad. She was a bit shy and it took her a while to hang with the other kids!

7 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger Timbra said...

aspen's hair looks really long. . . i had to laugh that both pix of you with the girls (individually) they were crying! kids!!! can't they just cooperate for a photo op?!!! sydney is a CHUNK. . . . so so fun!!!! love seeing photos of your baby girls, keep at it! you said you had more stuff to ask me or write me about. . . so ask/write whenever. would love to hear from you!

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great to see the pictures. you're doing a good job keeping up with that. keep it up!! i love sydney's shoes in the pix. w/ her party dress. i'll try to mentally keep those in my "if we ever have a girl" file. we love you guys. i'm sad i won't see you at soul link this year, i really enjoyed talking w/ you last year. but, rylan's bday is saturday and i hate for him to have to be stuck in the car for that long. anyway, guess we'll see you in the summer for sure on the trips! love ya!!
~melanie

 
At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I love the pic if you three. :)

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nan. Wow, the girls look so adorable, and it's great to see your smiling face as well. It sounds like you are doing so well with two. It really probably prepared you for the worst that Aspen had such problems in the beginning. Now a baby that doesn't cry so much makes it seem simple, huh? You and Guy are doing a great job! I love you and miss you!

 
At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great to talk to you just now! Bummer that you had to go to not buy a vacuum.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Another day in the life of Beau Hart :) said...

ohhhh they are SO cute! I can't wait to see you guys, love y'all :)

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nan!! It is so good to get in contact with you again. I think of you all the time. Your family is so cute. I love the picture that you sent me.
We will have to come and see you and drive over to the beach. My kids really miss the beach.
Maybe now we can keep in touch. Love ya,
Amanda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home