Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Aspen's officially coming on NOV. 27 if not sooner!!!!! I went to the doctor on Nov. 16th and the doctor said a bunch of stuff that implied that I needed to be induced on Nov. 27th. For all of you who had thought my morning sickness had gone away, it has been the same the past 9 months, but the past several weeks it has been worse than ever. I have continued to be sick and I almost wonder if my Dr. is just trying to get this baby out of me for my health! :-) Who knows? All I know is that I am going to have a cute little girl on my Grandmother's birthday if everything goes like we think! YEAH!

2 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger April said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

awww nanny!!! im sorry your so sick... maybe miss apsen just needs to come out so you can play with her..!! :P keep us updated.. loveya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home