Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I have 4 days until I go into the hospital. I am actually going in on Sunday night now, but will not be induced until Monday morning! I thought I would wear my HERSHEY's CHOCOLATE shirt today because I think there is no use in wearing it when my belly is thin. Wearing it with a HUGE belly lets the whole world know I love chocolate and I'm not afraid to EAT IT! The next time I write I will probably have a baby! YEAH! Love all of you,

Big Mamma Nan

2 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger Kim W. said...

You look great!!! Love the shirt! :) And I love chocolate that much, too! Anyway, missed you at Grandmother's birthday, but I guess you have a pretty good excuse. :) Can't wait to meet Miss Aspen Belle! Love you and am thinkiing of you!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Lindsay White said...

I miss those days...I could eat anything I wanted! Love you Nan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home