Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day and Sisterly Love

Valentine's Day is always a fun time for our family but was especially fun this year. Guy bought me red roses and took his three girls out on a date. We went to eat and then went to the mall for a little shopping. I had so much fun dressing my girls up and enjoying being with Guy! Sydney wore a pink dress I bought her and Aspen wore a new skirt and shirt that said, "Daddy's sweetheart". That night Guy and I had what we like to call date night at home. We put the kids to bed and then order food from a good restaraunt and rent a movie. Since having kids, we don't always want to find babysitters every time we want to go on a date so we started doing an at home date night a couple of years ago! So much FUN!

Sydney is 8 weeks old tomorrow and is just such a sweetheart. I was sick today and had a dr. appt. and I took her with me. She didn't cry at all but just patiently sat with me for 2 hours in the waiting room. LONG WAIT right? I was worried that she would get fussy but she was sweet as can be. Aspen spent the day with daddy at work and didn't want to leave the church because she was having so much fun! When we got home tonight I took a few pics of the girls together. Aspen enjoys loving on Sydney and helping her find her pacy! Such a great big sister!!


Sydney and I dressed up for Valentine's Day

My two girls in their outfits

Aspen in her cute V-Day outfit

My beautiful roses

Pretty blue eyed baby


Sydney is just so calm with Aspen


Loving on sissy

Here's your pacy Sydney


My sweet 8 week old girl

6 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! Jonathan and I did the same thing for Vday. Ordered Applebees Roadside to go and watched a movie. We haven't been out out on a date for several months, but it's okay.

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Kim said...

LOVE the last picture of Sydney! So precious! Love yall!

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Another day in the life of Beau Hart :) said...

aww too cute :) Can't wait to see you guys :)

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nan-
What a fun day! Thanks for posting all the pics. We love looking at them! That sounds like a great date night idea. More up our alley with young kiddos! We love you guys!
Lucy

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

PS. Nan, you are looking so thin! I am totally impressed and jealous!
Luc

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger David and Olivia said...

Such sweet photos and I loved reading about your valentines day together. What neat ideas! You all look wonderful and we miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home