Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Monday, March 23, 2009

We are back

We have not blogged in a while. We spent a week in Lubbock seeing our friends from AIM and taking our teens to a camp there. It was a great time of relaxation and spiritual renewal for us. Thanks to all of our friends who made it a great week! This week marks Sydney's 12 week birthday! :-) She weighed 12 lbs 7 ou. at her appt. last week. She just discovered her hand two days ago and would just hold her little fist in front of her eyes for several minutes! She smiles everyday now and actually started this a couple of weeks ago but now consistently smiles when she looks at her mobile and at her mommy! AHHHH! She also has been sleeping through the night the past few weeks. She usually eats at 10:30 and then sleeps until 6:00 or 7:00! How cool is that?? I feel like a new woman with all of this rest! Things are going great though and Aspen just loves Sydney! She loves to say, "it's ok Sydney" when Syd cries. Aspen's new thing is her toy cell phone. She says, "Nanny! PHONE". When she says this I grab my phone and we have fun little conversations about this and that. She is hilarious and is still sooooo cuddly with me. I hope she never outgrows snuggling with me. The pics are of my girls on Sunday morning. A friend of mine owns a children's clothing store in Lubbock and Syd is decked out in her new clothes!















1 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger Wix Family said...

Love the cute outfits! I really like Aspens...did you get that one from the store also? I saw the pics that Brandon took when you were in Lubbock of the girls they are really cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home