Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Sunday, March 29, 2009

My baby is 3 months and Aspen is 28 months

Well 5 days ago my little Sydney turned 3 months old and just 2 days ago Aspen turned 28 months old. Syd is around 13 lbs and is sooooo happy! She smiles constantly especially when she has a face up close to her. She wakes up happy and is just generally happy all the time! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE IT! She sleeps through the night most nights and even when I feed her at 6:00 she goes back to sleep till 9:00. The best thing about her though is her sweet personality. She is just so sweet and actually giggles from time to time! Aspen is doing great and is such a great big sister. This week Syd was having a tummy ache and went to Syd and said, "it's ok baby sydney". A few days ago we were eating ice cream and Guy told Aspen she had to sit on the fireplace to eat it so she wouldn't get it everywhere and out of her mouth came, "That's idiculous". We were floored! Guy says ridiculous a lot and I guess she caught on. She got in some trouble for saying that because what daddy says should never be ridiculous! :-) I could not ask for better kids. Being with them is so rewarding and I never want to forget the little things like at night when Aspen says, "nanny, I hold you!" or when Sydney sees me and smiles and coos! What a great life we have!!


syd looks up to Aspen and always stares at her! Thanks for the matching pajamas Grandma Haney!!

3 months old!




Aspen sharing her toys with Sydney





She was exactally 3 months on this day



This morning Syd and Aspen wore matching Disney dresses to church that Mimi bought them


9 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sydney's faces are hilarious, but she's adorable so she can get away with it. The girls are as beautiful as ever. Miss you guys.

-Kelsey

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Adorable! Your girls are precious! Thanks for all the pictures and updates. We love them all! Can't tell you how much my mom talked about how much she enjoyed seeing you all...well, your girls! She talked about how cute and well behaved they were and how it so special being with them since she knew they were close to Canaan and Max's ages and that we were close to you and Guy! We love you tons! Miss you!
Lucy

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Timbra said...

you'd fit in really well in UT with all the bows in syd's hair. . . . i just can't get into that bit, but it's REALLY cute!!! what sweet little girls you have!! I love "seeing" them!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Beth said...

They are so adorable! I love dressing my girls in matching outfits.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger David and Olivia said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger David and Olivia said...

Your girls are too cute! I remember having matching outfits with Lucy. I loved matching her. Now we still match on occasion... unintentionally, but it's still fun. :)

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Jewel said...

they look so sweet! I can't wait to get to spend some time with them! (ahem... I mean all of you!) Really, though we're looking forward to this summer again!

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Dixie said...

The girls are so precious! I'm glad all is going so well for y'all! Love ya!

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Lauren said...

I love Sydney's facial expressions. So cute. :) I can't wait to see you guys in about 3 weeks! Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home