Baby Stover | Guy and Nancy | WRATS | Stover Pictures

 

Friday, June 12, 2009

It's been 6 weeks since I blogged!

In the life of a baby 6 weeks is huge. This marks the difference in Sydney finally smiling at us, laughing at us, teething, sitting up, rolling over and so much more. These pictures are a story of our past 6 weeks starting from today working backwards to May 1st! At the beginning of May we went to Guy's mom's house for 5 days to finally have Christmas with the whole family. We also got to meet Guy's sister, Rachel's daughter Tabby for the first time. We enjoyed our time and it was good for the kids to see their grandma because they only see her about once a year. Aspen baked bread and blew bubbles with her, and Sydney just enjoyed smiling at her! After our time there, we headed to Shawnee to see my brother and his family! We had an awesome time with them especially with my niece and nephew and we also celebrated my 30th b-day on May 12! For my b-day they wrote the reasons they love me on 30 pieces of paper located all throughout the house! It was very thoughtful and also kinda funny! Most of my brother's comments were like, "I love Nancy b/c she thinks she can play hockey, or she thinks she is cool..etc...." I loved them all though!! :-) Sydney also marked her 4 month b-day before we left for Oklahoma. She weighed 14 lbs and was 24 inches long. She just started smiling and by 5 months was laughing out loud! She is the happiest sweetest baby in the world and I cannot believe she is growing up so fast! A few weeks after we got home from Oklahoma my cousin Holly and her new husband Josh came to visit us! Sydney was just about in love with Josh and Aspen stuck with Holly. When they left, for two days all I heard about was going to Holly's house. On May 24th Syd turned 5 months and on the 27 Aspen turned 2 1/2. Sydney is laughing, rolling over, sleeping through the night and is just thriving! She is around 15 lbs and is just so chunky! She is a major momma and daddy's girl. When she goes to Guy she instantly grabs his goatee and then is suddenly calm. When she sees me she grabs my hair and just talks and coos at us. She ADORES Aspen and half the time we are telling Aspen to get off Sydney or to play softly with Sydney and then we see that Sydney is cracking up at what Aspen is doing! Aspen is around 29 lbs now and is just getting those mean two year molars. She is soooo much fun and just really loves her "momma nanny" which I love. Everyday I get hugs and kisses and cuddles. She will say, "Momma..need a Kiss? OKAYYYYYY" and then she kisses me. She does not like bugs but is not really scared of them either. She likes to make a show of it, like if she sees a bug she yells out, "WHOAH scary spider..lets kill it Nanny". Then, she gets really close to it and asks me to kill it. She carries our flyswatter everywhere saying, "I got the swatter..lets get it". A few days ago I walked into Syd's room and I saw two legs sticking out of the crib. Aspen found a way to climb in Sydney's crib and though I could not see Sydney in the crib when I walked in, I did hear her laughing at Aspen! Life has been crazy lately, but so good! We just love our girls and feel especially blessed to have healthy children!


This is my new comforter set we bought yesterday!! YAY!






Sydney today at 5 months and 2 weeks old



Aspen found a way into Syd's crib! AHHHH

She was so proud!


I had just given my baby a bath and she was so happy!


Aspen riding her toy horse! She was scooting around the house





2 1/2 years old exactally on this day


5 months old


5 months old and rolled over for the first time on this day


At Kemah feeding sting rays with Jewel and Steve


With cousin Holly..saying goodbye...So sad!

Sydney with her boyfriend Josh


5 months old exactally this Sunday morning!


Almost 5 months


With her cousins and Uncle Chris


All of my b-day signs on the walls

Today I turned 30 at Chris and Jess's house!


Sydney (4 1/2 months)with her big cousin Ally


Aspen with Grandma on May 12th

Leaving Grandma's


Me blowing out candles on my cake at Guy's mom's house!


In their matching Jammies that Grandma gave them


Tabby(Rach's daughter), Syd, and Aspen is matching Jammies


Tabby (1), Syd (4 months), Aspen (2)


Grandma and Syd


Aspen and Grandma baking bread


Grandma taking it out to cool!


6 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Wow! What an update! I was wondering what happened to yall! ;) I can't believe how big the girls are getting! And goodness, Sydney is a little chunky monkey! I love it!!! Love you tons! Miss ya!

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Timbra said...

lots of updates. . . alani just said "mama? what's the girl's name?" she was referring to Aspen. Beautiful baby girls. There is one pic of syd with her rolly polly belly. . .too cute!!! Glad to be all caught up!!! Happy belated 30th!

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Melody said...

So glad to see you are still alive! Sydney reminds me of Jaylen at the age.....just a sweet chubby thing with a bow on! The girls are so sweet...wish we could see you guys sometime! Singing School was this week & I was thinking of all the memories we have from it!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Su said...

I am loving the pictures! Those kiddos are such cuties! And the matching pajamas are the best. I can't wait to come down and see you guys (even though we don't know yet when that will be-- but we are planning on it!). Thanks for updating!

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Wix Family said...

so cute...can't believe how big aspen is though I should Eliana is basically the same size. Our little babies are all grown up. Lets try to keep these new ones small. LOL. Love ya and miss you

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger David and Olivia said...

You daughter are too cute!! Glad you had such a great time with family. I loved reading all about it. What a fun thing your fam did for your 30th!! Thanks for the updates, I love hearing how things are going with you guys. We love and miss you guys. COME SEE US!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home